Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Article Slams Michael Vick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Article Slams Michael Vick

    Another paste.......sorry.....but I loved reading it. I agree everyone deserves a second chance and Vick did his time and it should be the end but it is nice to see Vick humbled......"1000 dollars is chump change!!!!"
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    I really hope he gets back in the NFL and does good. He was def. one of the most exciting players to watch in college and in the nfl
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    I hope he rots away in prison for the rest of his life. He definitely should.

    If Pacman is suspended(not that I like Pacman) then Vick should definitely be suspended.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Theres guys in the nfl that have raped and beat women that still played and he fought dogs and you want him to rot in jail ??? You're as stupid as the PETA people
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Did I say anything about anyone else? Don't believe I did. Those players should be in jail also, but I don't believe any players currently in the NFL have ever been convicted of rape, so I think that would be stretching the truth.

    Vick was doing these things for six years. Killing helpless dogs for sport, and gambling on them. He also failed a drug test or two I believe. I'm not a crazy animal lover, but what he did is just absurd. He should serve a longer term I belive, and any team that takes him is stupid for several reasons, the least of which is the fact that he sucks.

    I've seen some of the dogs he was fighting when they got relocated. They weren't even aggressive(except for one or two that was put down) So that pretty much means they were forced to fight. Some of the ones that were badly injured, he wouldn't even use his millions to pay for a bullet to kill them. One of the ways he killed htem was to beat them against a wall. Come on, that is way uncalled for.

    Or, I guess I'm stupid for feeling like he is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Soon as Vick steps back on the field he'll be one of my favorite players, I used to hate the man but after this fiasco he's got my support. The man got a raw deal, period. Like I said numerous times during his trial, the man fought dogs, dogs, were not talking about humans, were talking about dogs. Put the man on the field, I hope he wins the SuperBowl and brings a pitbull to the podium with him after the game to accept the MVP.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    dogs get revenge
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •